Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Hanging with the BEAU man this week!

This will be a week of just staying in because I will be hanging with the little Beau man! I am sure there will be a picture or two snapped as well!... but dang if I can figure out how to attach one to my blog... (I have no trouble attaching pics to FB... MANY, infact!!!) But one of my purposes for doing a blog was to put pics up there instead! HMMMMMM

 I guess all the blog experts are not actually reading this... I really need a lesson when it comes down to it. I was quite amazed I got this much going in the first place... I sort of fumble-bumbled my way through the instructions and got to this point... but after that it seemed like a big learning curve for me!

Anyhow... should go get dressed now as my little BEAU will be arriving shortly. I am hoping to set up his JOLLY JUMPER in the basement today and sort through my crafting/Christmas mess down there, before taking down the decorations and adding them to it!

I am always a little sad to put away "CHRISTMAS" for another year... when my decorations go away... it seems rather drab around here, but I guess when it is over... it is time! It takes me many days to get them all out... so often the take down is a process as well!... and with babysitting in between it all, it might even be more chopped up this week!

For those of you tuning in here daily... I am glad you are enjoying my little blogs... and hopefully soon you can enjoy some descriptive pics as well! That will be the fun part, I am thinking!

In the mean time... I will go HANG with my BEAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment