Thursday, January 27, 2011

HaPpiNeSs iS...CoOkiEs and GiGgLeS!

A million dollar SMiLE!

Today was a baby sitting day for me!
BEAU is such a good baby, too or I don't think I could do as much baby sitting as I do!

I had big plans to accomplish lots while he slept, and also to start a bit of a health kick, too...
Well I did get 4 loads of laundry done and put away. I had a wonderful fruit salad... but by about 1 PM, my health kick got KICKED aside!
Yep... I was kinda craving CHOCOLATE CHUNK cookies so I made some of those
(with the help of the Pilsbury Dough Boy!)

My brother Brian popped by for some fruit, cookies, green tea, and of course a visit with my
grandson, my doggie and me!
He helped put a dent in the cookies and I also sent some home with him, too!

My sister-in-law, Brenda and my niece, Rowen popped by later, too and helped with more cookies. We had fun with Beau and got him really giggling, and there is nothing more precious than a
baby's laugh!

BEAU is fun now... he loves his jolly jumper, exersaucer and he can roll over now
and nearly sit on his own, too!
He looks so much like his mommy did at that age...
same brown eyes and smile!

When MARiAH and NELS came to get BEAU ...we managed to finish off the cookies! YAY...
so back to the health kick tomorrow!

Mariah was excited to see Rowen here... those two have so much fun together and the giggles are plenty!

The house seemed nice and quiet when everyone left and Brian worked late today, so Shuffle and I snuggled up for the American Idol on TV together on the couch under the cozy and freshly washed fuzzy blanket, so it smelt so good!

Tomorrow is another day of BABY SITTING, so now I think it will be a bubble bath and bed early so I am up for all the jolly jumping, exersaucering, and whatever else the day brings my way tomorrow!
Maybe I'll make cupcakes tomorrow!...
oops I  forgot  I am on a health kick!


the START of the HEALTH KICK!
the END of the HEALTH KICK!

Brother Brian playing with Shuffle and Beau!

another precious BEAU-MENT!

giggles a plenty from Mariah & Rowen!
                                                            
                                   When I see BEAU'S HAPPY FACE
                                 I know there's no other to take it's place!
                                 Although I just stay here when he's here,
                                          I LOVE him so, he is a dear.
                                       So days like today are full of fun...
                                   With visitors and cookies for everyone.
                                      Tomorrow's another babysitting day,
                                          More jolly jumping on the way!
                                         Lots of diapers, some real crappy...
                                        But grammie's life is mostly happy!
                                             I've watched the idol on TV,
                                            So now it's a bubble bath for me.
                                                Hope tomorrow I will stick,
                                                  To my little healthy kick.
                                        I'll start out good, hope not to stray,
                                                   Like I kinda did today!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are why blogging was invented!!! LUV all your posts! What a perfect creative outlet for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH thanks ladies... I love to BLOG!... I always seem to have something to BLOG about... or BRAG about!... mostly grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy read. Always.
    I give your blog a big applaud and wait yet for another day to see what tapintosimple will have to say!

    ReplyDelete