Thursday, January 13, 2011

TaPpiNg iNtO FUN!


I have a day when I could be cleaning the mess around here... one of my new year's resolutions was to DOWNSIZE my stock and organize my life!...
BUT I get SO SIDETRACKED, it seems!

I got a big sign for my birthday last year from my friend, Linda that says "SIMPLIFY" on it.  I hung it in a very prominent spot in my family room where I see it everyday and think about doing exactly that... but somehow I get doing other stuff instead. I do LOVE the sign, though!

I seem to be enjoying my little "blogging sessions"...but now I am so into it... I am always browsing other people's blogs, too.  I find them so interesting!  At one time the thought of having a blog... just "BLOGGED" my mind... and I am still actually learning new stuff along the way as I go...but I have come a long way... six years ago I couldn't even turn on the computer!

I just stumbled into how to attach a video today so thought I would attach this little one from last friday when I had both kids here.  Mariah and I were having our own little "TAP JAM" in the basement ... while Beau pretty much
HUNG OUT in his jolly jumper.  PLEASE... disregard the disaster around us... if you watch the video!!! ... ok... the video won't upload after an hour and being declined twice... so I guess I spoke too soon on learning how to attach a video!
(You will see for yourself that I am not TAPPING into SIMPLIFYING just yet... but SOON it is my intent!)


I should just "TAP" into cleaning this mess...
But instead I'm just "TAPPING",  I have to confess!
I'm easily swayed into having more FUN!
But eventually I hope to get this job done.
I really should "TAP into SiMPLE" it's true,
I have so much stuff and lots to go through!
I should downsize some stock and get rid of some stuff,
And get out a broom and sweep up some fluff!
But I'm sidetracked and find it just way too much fun,
To put on my TAP SHOES, than to get the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment