Friday, January 7, 2011

FUN Times Ahead!

Today I am babysitting both of my adorable grandkids... MARIAH (age 4 and a half years old), and BEAU (he will be 5 months old tomorrow!)

Luckily my hubby, Brian took the day off, too... he is such a good help with the kiddies!  I think he loves them just as much as me if not more... and you already know how much I ADORE them!

But we find it easier to not have the doggie in the mix when we have both kids... Mariah and Shuffle get each other all wound up... so little SHUFFLE is off to Doggie Day care... "HAPPY DOG ACRES".   She loves to go visit her doggie friends there, and by the end of the day she will be all pooped out and be content with being in her kennel while the kids are here.

Mariah has talked us into another sleepover too!... So it will be a full day ahead... but I am still grateful to have so much joy in my daily life!  I think I'll get Mariah to help me take down all the Christmas stuff today... she likes to feel like she is helping and can be a very good helper, too!  So even though I'm sad to see all the Christmas stuff go away again... it is time!... And I'm grateful for her help!

Tomorrow I'm excited for my friend,  Linda  coming to the city... we will enjoy a STARBUCKS "FLUFFY" coffee together followed by a day of shopping and then join up with our hubbies for a fun supper at the KEG! For those of you who do not know what a fluffy coffee is... that is our name for any coffee with whip or froth on top... (lattes, mochas, etc! ... the yummy drinks)

No poems have been written (YET) today... so I'll close off with a quote from my "GRATiTUDE" book...

"Those who live passionately teach us how to love.  Those who love passionately teach us how to live."
-Sarah Ban Breathnach

TAP into a day filled with FUN, LOVE and GRATiTUDE!

2 comments:

  1. Have a super day - it sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing your world and optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Imagining Shuffel at doggy day care with her friends!! SO funny!

    Mariah convincing you guys for another sleepover is so cute! Ty does the same thing, and actually had my parents sleep in her bunk bed when they came out here to visit for 10 days! Those girls have so much power over you grandparents hey!

    ReplyDelete