Sunday, January 23, 2011

Come on get TAPPY!

I am beyond excited for tonight and the fabulous "TAP"-ortunity  for some "TAPPiNESS" in my life!
Here is a photo of me
 from a few years ago
looking HAPPY- TAPPY
As I've mentioned in my previous 2 blog posts ... former TAP student SUSAN NASE is here from her home town of NY.  She is now TAPPING professionally and is TAPPING in to share a TAP class with TAP enthusiasts in and around town.  
It will be like a mini DANCE reunion of the many generations of TAPPERS I've taught over the years... so it is doubly special for me!


We started our day with our normal Sunday breakfast at Fudrucker's with friends, Bob and Jacquie. We were also joined today by Jana, Nels, Mariah, Beau...and my brother Bob popped by too for a coffee with us as well!  
We enjoy our sunday morning outings each week! 
Proud Poppa Brian with his two little darlings!

Now I am babysitting Beau while his sister is off to swim with her daddy... and their mommy is running the shoe store... SWANK SHOE LOUNGE!

I'm SOOOOO excited about tonight...
To see all the people I did invite.
I'm sure pumped, and there's no doubt,
I can hardly wait to TAP it out!
I'm putting on my shoes for some TAPPiNESS,
Will reunite with FRiENDS and HAPPiNESS,
Some days it isn't really by chance...
It's just way more FUN, when we all
JUST DANCE!



No comments:

Post a Comment