Saturday, January 8, 2011

STARBUCKS, SHOPPING, and SUPPER out= FUN!

I topped off my five day babysitting week with a few fun times!


Last night Brian and I took Mariah to our first 3-D movie "TANGLED". We got to wear fun 3 D sunglasses!  We all loved it and all the movie theatre food that goes along with it.  Mariah had a little sleepover and her daddy picked her up in the morning.

Today my very good friend, Linda came to the city with her Husband . He had stuff to do while we shopped and went to Starbucks...and then our hubbies and Us went to the KEG for a wonderful supper. Linda and Dennis treated me for my upcoming birthday! I also got a beautiful gift with 3 danglers and a sparkly birthday card, too.  My friend Linda always knows what I like best!



Today I had a "LATTE" fun,
With LINDA, my good friend.
Whenever we're together,
We hope the day won't end!
We visited 2 STARBUCKS,
Because it is tradition.
And we had two sweet lattes,
Our favorite "YUM" addiction!
We also shopped and visited,
and dined out with our men,
And then my good friends went back home,
Until we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - what a very neat poem. You can churn them out faster than I can! Good stuff. Good day, good blog! Complete with photos. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete