Sunday, January 16, 2011

Belated Birthday BLiSS...and a little Sleepover!

Watching movies with the grandkiddies... (Beau isn't himself here!)

I had a hectic day yesterday... but fun!
I went for a nice belated birthday lunch with my two sisters-in-law and my mother -in -law. We went to a lunch favorite spot of ours called BLISS... their desserts are especially good there... and I am sure they have absolutely NO CALORIES!!!

Jana and Nels were going to a banquet... or so JANA thought but really Nels had lined up a nice surprise birthday party for Jana who had turned 30 earlier this week!

So we got the kiddies for a sleepover.  We had movie night with all the fun junk food... popcorn, licorice, doritos, goodies,  and hot coco.  Mariah loves to watch movies... we watched Pochahontis and Mr. Fox . Beau wasn't quite as into the movies... infact he was just pain not himself at all!
He couldn't keep food down... his pablum or his formula... and he had the runs, too... so he needed a few wash downs... I ended up bathing him in the kitchen sink!

Mariah slept good, but pretty much is all over the place when she sleeps with me...and she talks and snores in her sleep, too! Brian slept in the spare room... (smart choice!)  Beau actually slept till
5:45 AM... but pretty much ate and immediately lots it all again right after. Poor little guy. I am used to him being so mellow and laid back most of the time but he was just not himself this time.

Mariah did lots of pictures and crafts and we made up fun dances in the basement, too! I made some play dough and she made a snowman family to match her's ... a daddy , a mommy, a little girl and a little boy.  She also likes to make set ups with my ornaments, too... so by the time she goes... each room has a new arrangement and lots of stuff to put away!  But what a fun little gal she is!

Shuffle spent much of her time in her kennel because she gets into mischief when the kids are here... and both her and Mariah get kind of wound up!

I am hoping BEAU feels better tomorrow, because I have him all day again... so might need a little nap to get rested up for that.







Play dough Snowman family!
Mariah cheering up Beau!









My hubby's sisters and his mom took me out for lunch.
To celebrate my birthday, and I loved it quite a bunch!
I love a celebration even after it's gone by,
I love a party any time, and really that's no lie!
BLiSS is where we ate our lunch, a yummy place to go.
Their desserts are just the best... no calories (I Know!)
I had a slumber party with the cutest kids in town...
We had a lot of fun and now the house is upside down!
My life is full of lots to do, there never is a lull...
I kind of like it just like that, so it won't get too dull.
So that is what I'm up to now, my little play by play,
I like to keep you up to date by blogging day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment