Friday, January 14, 2011

BiG BrOwN EyEs...(and other random stuff!)

Oh those Big Brown Eyes of BEAU'S!
I babysat BEAU again today and loved every minute of it once again.  He honestly is the best baby! I bought a second hand exersaucer for him yesterday and he enjoyed that new experience, although I think he likes the jolly jumper more.  He was into rolling over today and he has definitely discovered his hands and was very intrigued with looking at them, today, too, when they weren't in his mouth.  He likes his SOPHIE the Giraffe toy, too, because he can hold it himself!



Beau likes it when I play peek a boo now and he will giggle at that, but I still have a hard time capturing his biggest smile on camera, but this pic is close!

CLEANING.... is ongoing...
Yesterday I actually felt I had made some head way, by cleaning out my closet.  I am really quite a packrat, but finally parted with some clothes I hadn't worn in a long time and took them to a consignment store... however apparently they didn't want those clothes either, so I brought most of them back to add back into my STOCK in the garage!
Three shirts I couldn't part with (yet) were my TaPpiNeSs ones... but they have seen their better days!

the one in the middle has a bleach stain,
 the other two got worn lots and were once black but have really faded out!

Here is the saying on them... these were fund raiser shirts for cancer a few years ago

I have been trying to tackle my basement messes for a while now and look what I got done while Beau slept today...
my crafting table BEFORE...

and AFTER!

organized some of the ribbons and trims

Color coded more of the crafting ribbons!

OK... so today was productive, but I have been missing the gym lately, so I do put on my TAP SHOES and "SHUFFLE" around for a bit of exercise from time to time!

My daughter Jana gets to yoga in and around her busy life... but the other day she popped her knee out.   Today when she came HOBBLING in with Beau ... I asked what happened and she explained.  Then proceeded to wipe out right in my front entrance way, and although it wasn't really funny... we had a good giggle over it!

Brian and I went to one of our favorite family owned restaurants tonight
"GIBSON'S FISH and CHIPS".  It is always a nice little change of meals for us!

Tomorrow night we have both the kiddies over for a sleepover!  So I will go to bed early tonight... never sleep as well with Mariah in the bed!

TIME for RHYME!
Oh those big brown eyes of BEAU'S...
I am so in LOVE with those.
I also really love those toes,
And ofcourse that button nose!
When he makes noise it is so cute...
From his mouth or from his toot,
I love his right and his left boot,
Together we just have a hoot!
When he smiles it melts my heart,
Right when he gets here from the start.
He's sometimes a little stinky fart!
But I just LOVE him... every part.
He has the sweetest little face,
There is no other can replace,
He's happy with a real slow pace,
BEAU makes my heart, a real full space!

No comments:

Post a Comment