Saturday, January 22, 2011

SPEC-TAP-ULAR!!!

BEAU looks SPEC-tacular!!!

I spent another friday babysitting my adorable grandson BEAU.  He and I are really bonding now... we even have the same taste in SPECTACULAR glasses!
I missed my day of babysitting this past monday with him... so I was truly looking forward to our little bond once again!

 I want to mention there is a "SPEC- TAP-ULAR"  "TAP-ortunity" going on tomorrow night.
Former dance student, and TAPPER extraordinaire, SUSAN NASE,
is TAPPING through the city on route back to her home in NEW YORK
where she now TAPS there professionally!
She is giving a little guest class  from 6-7:30 at BSOBAD ... drop in fee of 15.00 per person.

I am thinking of it as a little mini reunion with some of my former
TAPPiNG BUDDiES from days gone by...and a great way to
just TAP into some fun and TAP all my troubles away!
I know I am very excited to see Susan and
all of the dancers who show up that I haven't seen in a while...
and to have a little bit of TAPPiNESS in my life, too!

My little daily blog has given me daily reason to just blab to ever wants to
TAP in for a bit of this and that... it has given me a reason to
TAP into something SiMPLE and make it SPECiAL everyday!
This is a fun" I 'TAP' NY" shirt
I got from SUSAN a couple years ago!

Just make it TAPPEN!

TAP into old and maybe some new!
Just TAP into fun with all that you do.
Do what you can and forget the rest.
Make the least of your worst & most of your best!
TAP into fun while your friends are there...
TAP into happiness... you can share!
TAP into SPECiAL everyday...
Get your shoes on, TAP your troubles away!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane!
    How I enjoy reading your poems and articles. Such an easy and uplifting read. Enjoy your pictures, too. Liked your tribute to your dad and also your son. Thanks for letting me 'tap' into what's important in life and the daily reminder to un-complicate each day. Keep tapping and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arlene... So glad you get a chance to TAP in ... I'm happy that my blog is bringing you happiness, too... I enjoy doing it... whether someone is reading it or not!

    ReplyDelete