Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go with the FLOW!

Today started out fairly ordinary... I watched my Ellen show as I do most weekday mornings.  Sometimes I  tune into Nate Berkus, too... which follows Ellen in the morning... but he hasn't been on for over a week. Each day they keep putting the same infomercial in that time slot.... hmmm where did Nate go?!


Anyhow tuesday mornings I usually look forward to the BODY FLOW classes at Goodlife gym.  It makes me feel so good.  It is a combo of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates.  Goodlife has great teachers, many used to work at Quantum gym , where I once went before that gym closed.  One of the best teachers is TRENT and he teaches the Tuesday Body Flow classes.  He is often joined by a former Ballerina, TONIA... together they teach an awesome class.  


GOODLIFE  has a little calendar in the entry way of the gym that has a little tidbit of info or saying for each day of the month.  I am not sure why I didn't catch this sooner...(maybe because I haven't made it to the gym much this month!!!)... but today I noticed that for the 10th this month... (which was my birthday!) ... it says CHOCOLATE DAY...so appropriate for me! So ofcourse I had to take a picture of that!


And speaking of birthday... my cousin Gwen treated me to YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY lunch today... I love that my birthday has sort of been an on going FLOW through this month... I do enjoy a celebration for sure...and when it continues for longer than the actual day, I am totally fine with that! I just go with that FLOW!  Gwen and I then spent much of the afternoon visiting and galavanting about, something we are both good at!  She also loves DOLLARAMA!


I managed to get SHUFFLE, my doggie, out for a nice little walk in this weather, too.  We can both use the exercise and the fresh air, too, as we tend to get cabin fever when it is too cold like it was last week!


To round off the FLOW of this day which started out pretty ordinary... I went for sushi with my hubby, Brian.  The restaurant in our neighbourhood  has 10% off on Tuesdays and we never seem to take advantage of that, so because it is nice out we went out there today! 


What a difference nice weather makes to getting out... it definately makes the FLOW of the day much better!


I am soon going to have to start going back to LEAN CUISINE with all the eating out I have been doing this month... and get back into a WW (weight watchers) FLOW again!


Another BLiSSFUL BiRTHDAY LUNCH
with my cousin GWEN!

January 10th on the
GOODLIFE Calendar
is "CHOCOLATE DAY"

SHUFFLE loved her little walk today!

YOHEI Japanese restaurant!

I used to have a sign at my studio that read...
"The difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is that little EXTRA!"
... That sort of applies to my day that started
off as ordinary!

Tuesdays I know where I like to go...
After ELLEN, it's off to BODY FLOW!
Trent and Tonia sure give a good class...
And it's always a good thing to get off my "ass"!
I'd say "behind" except it won't rhyme,
So I'll say that small swear, just this one time!
From doing "DOWN DOG" to walking my "DOG"
Then out for the day and back home to the blog!
Another  Birthday lunch with my cousin GWEN...
We had a great visit, and went shopping then!
Next out for sushi with BRIAN, my hubby...
If I don't watch out, I just might get chubby!
I love days like this, and the places I go,
With nice weather, too, I just GO with the FLOW!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE your blog...I LOVE your comments and your rhymes, your ordinary day is always filled with friends and good times.
    I'm so glad we met here on facebook, your blog I love to read, and at your photos I like to look!!
    I just wished we lived closer to each other, as it's fun
    seeing you as a grandmother...
    Now you have me doing the rhyme, and right now, I don't have the time...lol (time to make dinner..must hurry if I want it to be a winner :) Hugs to you from me ...Arlene K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE... just noticed this comment Arlene... thanks for your comments and for always tuning in! I appreciate that ...and you! xo D

    ReplyDelete